Marina - Sangalaki Green Turtles Tracking
A project of Udayana University - WWF Joint Program.
Static Map | Zoom Map |
Subscribe to Project Updates
Marina measured 95,5 cm (CCLmin) and weighed 87,5 kg. She was intercepted after laying her clutch in August,13. The transmitter deployed in the following day, and after one night adaptation, she released on the morning of August 15th.
- The presentation of data here does not constitute publication. All data remain copyright of the project partners. Maps or data on this website may not be used or referenced without the explicit written consent of the data owners.
- For more information please visit the project website.
- This map connects positions generated by the ARGOS system designated as location class (lc) '3', '2', '1', '0', 'A', 'B'. Locations that have been "filtered" are displayed as small red dots.
- This maps also shows locations of class 'Z', 'X' as small black dots which are not connected by a route line.
- Bathymetry layers are derived from the GEBCO One Minute Grid.
- Sea surface temperature and chlorophyll are derived from NASA's Ocean Color data.
- Ocean currents and sea surface heights are derived from AVISO's Ssalto/Duacs Gridded Absolute Dynamic Topography & absolute geostrophic velocities data.